Friday, June 5, 2009

It's just, for once in my life, I feel...Wicked

Wicked The Musical
I'd been told by many of my friends just how awesome the musical Wicked is, but I don't think I could have believed them until I actually saw it (last night). I absolutely fell in love with this play--the concept that the Wicked Witch of the West isn't actually wicked at all, that Glinda (Galinda) the Good wasn't actually that good... And of course I loved all the songs (Popular and Defying Gravity are my favorites!). The costumes and set were amazing! It's definitely a play worth seeing at least five times (even if you have nosebleed tickets...which is what we had).

7 comments:

Erin said...

I wish everyone could see this musical. It rocks. (understatement)

Sookie said...

Yes, it's SO awesome!

cuileann said...

I'm going to see it this summer YAY!

Sookie said...

It is SO good!!! You'll love it.

Priya said...

I really want to see this!

Sookie said...

Priya: You HAVE to see it! It's absolutely amazing.

TaylorSwift said...

As many of Musicals lovers I LOVE the Wicked! It is my favourite ever... Last year I’ve been in NY & I tried to get my ticket …guess what everything was sold out that show how great the show is. Anyhow I end up getting it from a site through Horizontickets.com. Next week I’m going to visit my sister and I just got some pretty good tix from the same place

http://www.horizontickets.com/theater/tickets-wicked/

So I'll be analyzing as well as enjoying the show.