Monday, August 11, 2008

WHOOPS!!!!!

That last post was supposed to be saved as a draft and then published!!!! I'm not leaving yet!!!!
I realized that I had accidentally pushed the "publish post" button after writing that draft instead of saving it (muscle memory--I almost always publish what I've just written without perfecting it--a bad habit) this morning when I pulled up my blog to change the book covers under "currently devouring". I also realized that several people had already read draft 1 of my official goodbye post (which I want to perfect) and left the sweetest comments ever! Thanks so much guys, I will miss ya'll so much. However, it isn't the end yet.
I will STILL BE HERE for about a week and a half, and I'd like to think that I'll have time to write a book review or two on my holidays this year (Thanksgiving, Christmas).
Anywho, there are still somethings I'd like to do.
I'm such a chronic list-maker that I've made a list:
1. Write book reviews for Trouble and Breaking Dawn. (The latter will be torturous since I have mixed emotions about the book).
2. Since I never really was able to make the website look the way I wanted it to, I want to display some of the work I've done in the past couple of months.
3. Do one last meme (tag)--I love those things.

I really will miss the blogging world :-(
but I'm not quite done yet!!!
~Sookie

4 comments:

cuileann said...

Oi. Silly Sookie.

Erin said...

Well, that's a relief, I suppose. :) I really look forward to seeing some of your work.

Rebecca Joy said...

Yay - we have you back *again* ;)

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Yay, I am glad you will be around!!!