Sunday, August 10, 2008

Saying Goodbye.....



Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends. ~Richard Bach

Farewell! God knows when we shall meet again. ~William Shakespeare

Fare thee well! and if for ever,
Still for ever, fare thee well.
~Lord Byron

Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart. ~Washington Irving

Adieu! I have too grieved a heart to take a tedious leave. ~William Shakespeare



First of all, I'm so sorry to all of my awesome blogging friends that I've been sort of distant. I haven't posted as much as I used to because I'm dealing with a lot of real world stuff that isn't quite as fun as blogging and book-reviewing have been. However, its necessary that I now focus on that instead blogging, it's sad for me to say that, but it's true.
I'm so glad I got the time to meet some really awesome people in this blogger-world, that I wouldn't have otherwise--may we meet again someday!
I'm terrible at goodbyes, so I'll try to make this as short as possible--I feel awful because I need to get my priorities in line, and some things have to go...and one of those things is my blogging (though not my writing in general, I'm still writing). If I feel someday that I can do it again, then I'll pick it back up. But not for a long while.
I'll still read and comment on my friends' blogs, but I may not do so as often as I used to (I know I haven't been keeping that up for the past few months as often as I ought to).
I'm so sorry that I have to leave!
Don't miss me too much :-)
AdiĆ³s,
Sookie

4 comments:

Traci said...

oh, I'm so sorry, I will miss you!!
I hope everything works out for you!

cuileann said...

Totally understandable, but I will miss you nonetheless! Hope your freshman year is everything you hope it will be, and more.

Rebecca Joy said...

Too bad it worked out like that - I hope that if you come back, it'll sooner rather than later, when life calms down a bit. :)

Erin said...

Nooooooo!
:(
I'm sad. You're one of my best bloggie friends.
But I understand, too.
If it'd be agreeable to you, I'd really love to keep in touch via email. Feel free to contact me: mimagirl@gmail.com