Monday, June 30, 2008

Yay! Meme!

Okay, so...I was not exactly tagged for this one, but when I saw it I decided to do it anyway....

Here are the rules:
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they’re listening to.

1. Memories--Within Temptation
2. Space Dementia--Muse
3. Music of the Night--from Phantom of the Opera
4. Nemo--Night Wish
5. Lola--The Kinks
6. Fly Me to the Moon--Frank Sinatra
7. Season of the Witch--Donovan

Okay, so I'm pretty sure that everyone's been tagged with this already (I've been gone too long!) so I'll just say that I tag the first seven people who see this, haven't done it yet, and want to do it.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, I do hope you've seen David Cook's rendition of your #3...*swoon* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOlwi8YbB88

Sookie said...

*swoon* indeed! Thanks for the link!