Sunday, May 25, 2008

FIVE tag

Okay, so I wasn't really tagged with this one, but I wanted to do it anyway....

What were you doing five years ago?

Five years ago I was technically just out of seventh grade and was probably at Cheerleading camp (yikes! Glad I didn't do any Cheering in high school! Me and Cheerleading are not a good mix)

What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?

1. Pick up the shiny National Honor Society stole thingy (not sure I'm spelling that correctly)
2. Eat white chocolate chips
3. make some calls
4. take a bath & straighten hair
5. Graduate!!!!!!

What are five snacks you enjoy?

1. White chocolate chips (they’re my weakness!)
2. Low-sodium pretzels (I just love saying low-sodium—it makes me feel like I’m actually eating healthy!)
3. Ice cream
4. raisins
5. Sonic tater tots with cheese (gotta have the cheese!)

What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Buy lots and lots of books
2. Buy my college education to Rice University (where I’d like to go if I had money)
3. Buy more books
4. Buy a new bicycle
5. Solve world hunger

What are five of your bad habits?
1. being clueless
2. Making constant excuses
3. Almost always being off in my own world
4. Eating too many of the aforementioned white chocolate chips
5. Having a lead foot in my car (I need speed)


What are five jobs you’ve had?

1. My very first job was Baby-sitting
2. Writer (still currently occupied in that position!!!)
3. Blogger (dido as above)
4. Graphic/Web Designer (dido again)
5. Cashier at a book store

Hmmm...I tag any five people who wish to do this one.

3 comments:

cuileann said...

What on earth are sonic tater tots? They sound rather frightening.

And you're graduating today? Congratulations!

Sookie said...

Cuileann: Sonic is a fast food restaraunt here in Texas--they serve the best tater tots on earth! (I believe).
And thanks!

classy & fabulous said...

copying this! since you "tagged" anyone :)