Tuesday, April 1, 2008

YAY!!!!!

YAYNESS! Hiatus is over!
Now that it is, I'll be able to check everyone's blogs more often. And, of course, post.
Actually, I'd like to expound on that project I mention a month earlier.
I'm re-telling Beaty and the Beast and setting it in modern times.
No really, I am.
It's because I've never found a modern adaption that I really like. Robin McKinley's Beauty is my favorite re-telling, because it keeps so close to the story.
I hope to do this also--but put it into our world (and add in my own "flair" ^_^).
Which has been SUCH a challenge.
I'm beginning to figure out that I sort of like challenges...
But anyway, that's all I'm telling right now. Maybe I'll put up an excerpt sometime when I get it all worked out.
Anyway, that's all.
Have a great day!
Peace,
Sookie ^_^

4 comments:

Erin said...

Sooo glad you are back. Hope you had a good break. :)

Wow, your novel sounds wonderful. Go, you!

Anidori-Isilee said...

Welcome back, Sookie! We missed you!

Your novel sounds really cool. Good luck!

And you've been tagged. It's fun. :D

Sookie said...

Aww...thank you guys!
Ani: I've just done the tag :-)

Edge said...

Yay! I missed you and your blog! Speaking of, I am blogging again. Hopefully it'll last. I did just put a new post on, so get over there...