Friday, February 29, 2008

March Hiatus

I know, I know. Despite the fact that I haven't been posting anything much, I'm still taking a hiatus in this upcoming month. Don't worry--I'm not giving up on blogging altogether. And maybe I'll even post a book review or two during March...but that's only a maybe. I've been very bad about keeping up with everyone's blogs, so forgive me if I haven't read your stuff like I usually do. Or if I'm not answering questions...I'm still here. It's just that right now I'm double-busy. But now that I'm on hiatus, it'll FINALLY give me some extra time to write. I've been working on this one project for over a month...I'll give you a sample when it's polished to perfection! (Right now it's resembling something worse than the plot lines of High School Musical, and to me that be very bad indeed >.<)
Best regards,
Sookie

8 comments:

Erin said...

See you in April, hopefully! :) Enjoy your break~

Bohae said...

I love that official hiatus pic :D Make sure you're back in April with more posts ;)

anilee said...

Have a lovely break!

*laughing hysterically about the HSM comment*

Sookie said...

Erin: Yes I'll be back in April!

Bohae: Thanks :-)
It was a lot of fun to make--I just chose the picture randomly because Lupin looked tired....

Anilee: Thanks! *hee hee*

Edge said...

I see you're reading Ophelia -- a little rough in some places, but on the whole a great book. Very lyrical, and now I can converse about Hamlet (the play) without having read it:-)

Sookie said...

Edge: Because we're reading Hamlet in Lit class, I decided to re-read Ophelia. And after having finished Hamlet--I totally agree with the author. I can't stand how weak Shakespeare portrays Ophelia.

Book~Adorer said...

Hello i'm a new blogger and am loving your blog. And I'll be waiting for your review on Ophelia, it is in my to be read pile. Once you're off your hiatus if you have any time stop by my blog- book-adorer.blogspot.com
Keep up the good reviews!

Book~Adorer said...

Hi Over My Head! Tag, you're it!
You've just been tagged to write a Meme. To see exactly what I mean go to -
book-adorer.blogspot.com