Friday, January 25, 2008

Working Away.....

I'm going to try to keep to my "two-posts" agreement and write this little entry. I thought I might take the time away from my usual obsession (books *drools*), to go to my other, quieter one: Graphic design. Wow. I've learned a lot from my class. Right now we're supposed to be refining everything and then eventually putting it on a website and start a mock "Graphic Design" company and everything as our end-of-the-year final. So much fun! I have book covers, tabloid manipulations, animated graphics, advertisements, hair dye boxes, and other things to share. Plus--I already know what name I'm going with: Gogu Graphics. How awesome is that? All company promotion is going to have a little green frog with a golden crown I manipulated onto it (that's the site logo). I'm still having trouble coming up with a catchy tagline though. I've thought about "More Green Than You've seen" and "Hoppin' Good Graphics". Both of which are lame. Anyone have any suggestions?
As soon as I find a web host and create a template that doesn't make me want to scream in frustration, I'll put the link on here.

If you don't know what "GOGU" is, you should read Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier. It's amazing!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I can't wait to see it! You rock.

Sookie said...

Awe shucks, Erin, thanks!

Jess said...

Gogu is perfect - I love him ;3