Sunday, January 27, 2008

Presenting My New Latin Laptop Lover: Eduardo!

Meet my new baby:


I just got a new laptop: a (silver) Sony Vaio!!! Mucho mucho dinero, but very much worth it. Eduardo will (hopefully) hold all of my stuff until college graduation. He's got 2 Gigs of memory and 200 gigs of hard drive. Plus 4 USB Ports and High Definition Internet and DVD player.
Okay, geekiness aside, After graduation I'll be using Eduardo to post here, so I hope he works okay. I thought I'd just introduce him to the neighborhood. He's pretty shy (what with being a brand new, shiny PC laptop and all).
Okay, you've definitely gotten the picture: I'm overly fond of inanimate objects. I even give them names. Usually Spanish names (purse: pedro; alarm clock: diabolico; toaster oven: miguel). Yes, yes, I know. Not a good sign of mental stability, but whatever :-)
~Sookie

7 comments:

Erin said...

Very nice name choice.
My computer's name is Hedwig.

"Nice to meet you, Eduardo," says Hedwig.

Jess said...

Hmph. Mental stability. Who needs that?

Ooh, look, a pillow....

Edge said...

But Spanish names usually sound more interesting than English ones...I just checked my skin, and it's turning a sickly shade of green. I like new shiny laptops too:-)

Sookie said...

Erin: That's so awesome! i should have thought about an HP name...

Jess: yes, my mental state of mind seems to be challenged of late...
But I think every senior is supposed to feel this way :-)

Edge: Too true. I love french names, also (Pierre Le francois!!!)

Erin said...

how did you get a copy of The Host?!

Sookie said...

Erin: I'll get to that when I post the review (coming up!)

Cassie said...

Purdy! I love Viaos, they've always been very reliable for me.