Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a long time. Or checked everyone's blogs. I've been swamped with school work and on top of that volunteer work and on top of that college applications and on top of that my dad is in the hospital for the second time in a month. Things are going pretty bad.
So I don't really want to focus on that right now....
Anyway, what did everyone do over Thanksgiving break?
I got to hang out with my cousin and we went to go see my new favorite movie--Enchanted. I just loved it!
If you haven't seen the preview, you must...


I can't even imagine finishing my nanowrimo now....
Maybe next year....

5 comments:

Anidori-Isilee said...

:( I hope things start getting better.

I went to New York City on Saturday and saw Enchanted on Sunday and loved it. I really want to see it again and can't wait for it to come out on DVD.

Do you know, that's the first time I saw the preview for Enchanted? Before I had only seen the Movie Surfer stuff on Disney Channel.

Good luck with everything!

Sookie said...

Anidori: Thanks. New York City!!!!! I wish I could go there ^_^
I know, everyone seems to know about the movie without having seen the preview!

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

I hope things get better. Keep going and things will turn out! :)

Erin said...

I'm sorry for all the stuff you've been going through. :( I'll be praying...

BTW I don't think I ever told you, but I absolutely LOVE your header. And entire blog design.

Sookie said...

Pickles: Thanks! That's all I can really do right now...
Erin: Thank you! I really like the new design too. I think everytime my header has something to do with books it sticks longer....