Friday, November 16, 2007

New Blog Look

Does anyone like the new look? I think it's perhaps too much black-and-red gothic. But I like it.
I've been doing a lot of reading lately--from The Historian (Anna Kustova) to Trickster's Choice (Tamora Pierce) to re-reading Enna Burning.
I really, really want to review The Poison Apples.
Maybe I'll do that over Thanksgiving.

Oh, also--some news. The review I wrote for Carpe Diem is going to my school's newspaper. I plan to edit it a little, and maybe add a bit more to it.
But I thought I should type it in before I forget.
I hope everyone is having a good weekend!
~Sookie

4 comments:

Bohae said...

I think it's cool :) It really *wakes* you up when you open this page... I guess we have the same idea - dark backgrounds seem more appealing, so I changed mine to black then to very dark blue recently... I got on my poll that 3 people like my new layout and 2 are neutral (maybe I shouldn't have put that option there would have to be a straight answer ;)

Anidori-Isilee said...

I think it's really cool, Sookie. Very dramatic.

I'm rereading Trickster's Choice at the moment. Very slowly; I've been reading it for over a month.

Erin said...

I like it too. :)

I really need to reread Enna Burning...

Sookie said...

Bohae: thank you! ^_^ I need to vote in that poll--I totally think your blog's new look is awesome.

Anilee: Yes, I tend to go toward my dramatic side. It took me awhile to read Trickster's Choice, but I loved it.

Erin: yeah, it's such a great re-read book. I don't know what it is about Shannon Hale's books that make them better everytime you re-read them, but I hope one day my books will have the same effect...