Sunday, October 21, 2007

That Darned Hiatus

Sorry once again :-(
I must take yet ANOTHER mini hiatus due to these three things :projects at school, college applications and visits, and Oklahoma!
I'm scrambling to memorize my lines. After all, the play is only two weeks away. It's so chaotic. The whole thing will either come together, or it won't. I hope it comes together.
We all thought a musical would be a good experience for our small school--but there's a lot of complaining and stress and ill feelings and I'm really worried about it.
Some Book Updates:
I've been reading Marie, Dancing by Carolyn Meyer and The Poison Apples by Lily Archer and I'm loving them both. Hopefully I'll get the chance to review each of them.
Other Updates:
Would ya'll be terribly, terrinly angry if I switched over to Livejournal?
Not that I don't love Blogger, or feel immense loyalty towards the blogging community here, but let's face it: Livejournal is darn easier to post from.
Though I doubt I'll move anytime soon--I thought I'd just alert the media.
Okay, Boringness over now,
I'm hoping to write again nearer to Halloween.
Oh yeah, and I'm planning to post all the crazy pictures I have from Homecoming, but it may take me awhile.
^_^,
Sookie

7 comments:

Erin said...

I sincerely hope the play pulls together. I can totally relate to the stress that sometimes comes with theatre.

Oh! I really want to read Poison Apples!!

Yes, I would be angry if you switched to LJ. :P But if you must...

Anidori-Isilee said...

Good luck with the play!

Marie, Dancing is a good book.

I wouldn't be angry if you switched to LJ. :D Switching blogging services every once in awile is healthy. ;)

Sookie said...

Erin: yes, it's a really funny book. I just hope the author writes a sequel!

Anidori; Thanks! I wouldn't mind a switch. But I'm still very attached to this blog, so we'll see how it goes.

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

See ya soon!

Erin said...

What??? Pickles said SEE YA SOON? Are you gonna meet each other? If so, NO FAIR. :D

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Oh, as in see you back in the blog world soon. :)

Sookie said...

Pickles:Oh! I should have thought about that.....