Saturday, September 15, 2007

What Comes to Mind: Tag by Bohae

Type the first word that comes to mind: scary

Type the first country the comes to mind:The Netherlands

Type the first song that comes to mind: "Drag" by Placebo

Type the first book that comes to mind: Book of a Thousand Days (Because I'm reading it!)

What is your favorite character from this book?: so far--Dashti

Type the first author that comes to mind: Charles Dickens

Best work by this author (that you've read): A Tale of Two Cities

State your problem with the world around you: I love the world around me, I love my friends, my family, I love art and writing and singing and living and breathing....But very soon I am going to have to make a CHOICE about what I do in this world. And that is my problem: there are too many paths, too many choices. I'm stumbling around in a maze, haven't a clue where I am going, and my thoughts are just getting dizzier and dizzier. Well, I could actually condense this whole thing in one simple, little, two-word phrase: Senior Year.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Yay--you will have to review B1000 Days when you're done. :)

Bohae said...

Hey, I like your last answer ;)

Sookie said...

Erin: I definitely will! It's not a book that I could get away with NOT reviewing.

Bohae: thanks. Senior year really does feel like that right about now.

Anidori-Isilee said...

I *squee* every time I see the cover of that most wonderful wonderful book called Book of a Thousand Days. And see the title, too, but I just love the cover so much.

Junior year. Junior year. I'm looking forward to my senior year because except for calculus, I can basically take whatever I want.