Sunday, August 5, 2007

You Are Loved (Don't Give Up) by Josh Groban

I decided to post this because it's from my absolute favorite artist: Josh Groban. His songs are encouraging, usually about love, and some of them are really imaginative, great for writing. Plus, he usually sings in a foreign language which is so cool! This song is in English, but it's one of my favorites. It was the first song he sang at his concert back in March that I got to go see. He was so awesome! Even though we had like nosebleeds seats at the AT&T center downtown (and they are SO high up. You can even touch the ceiling!).
Anyway, this is the music video for "You are Loved (Don't give up)".
Toodles,
Sookie

2 comments:

Erin said...

That is a beautiful song! Thanks for sharing.

Sookie said...

Well I'm glad you liked it! Josh Groban has to be one of my favorite singers...