Wednesday, August 15, 2007

This is my Daemon, Klitus



***Another Edit***
Yay! It turned back to a lion! Yayness! Please please please don't take the test that says "Is My Daemon a Match?" Because I think that's why it changes..... And I REALLY love lions. Half an hour ago it was a hyenna....I really can't stand hyennas....I hope I don't laugh like one....
***Edit****
WHY HAS IT CHANGED TO A DOG????? WHY!!!!!

Oooh! I knew mine would be a lion!



I'm a fan of all things lion. You name it: Aslan, Gryffindor, The Lion King, anything to do with lions....

(By the way, ignore the "Molly", when I tried to take the quiz with the name Sookie I got a monkey! I really don't like monkeys....)

8 comments:

Anidori-Isilee said...

So apparently your love of lions is based on personality? ;)

Mine was a crow. I can't get it to post on my blog.

Sookie said...

Hmm....I don't really think it's based on my personality. I have just always had a love of lions--big cats in general. I'm not so sure my personality is so lion-y, either. I just happened to get this result on the quiz and I loved it!

Bohae said...

Mine's a fox typeish animal. But the description pretty well describes me :) Actually, I tried the quiz with slightly different answers after I took the one shown on my blog, and I got: crow, lion, and monkey. Weird, huh ;)

Anidori-Isilee said...

I've taken the quiz several times, and I've gotten a lion and monkey as well.

Bohae said...

Maybe those are the only choices? Or are we all weirdly alike? There should be an animal that likes to read...

Bohae said...

I think, that if people answer the questions : is "molly" (insert characteristic) and answer the answer totally different from what you answered, then it changes. Daemons change every once in a while... you still have several more days to change it back to a lion I believe (oh, and I had no part in changing it into a dog). Well, at least we know that you are part dog, monkey, and lion (more of lion, of course ;)

Sookie said...

Bohae I agree: if there's an animal that would like to read--I think I could add that to my list of daemon forms.

Sarah said...

My daemon's name is Klitus too - I was searching for information about the different forms and found your page. Mine has also gone back and forth between a mouse and a lion... and I am really hoping it ends up a lion as well!