Friday, August 3, 2007

Teen Movies Rock!

From Meme Girls
Favorite Teen Movie of All Time:
I'd have to say 10 Things I Hate About You
Favorite Classic Teen Movie:
Hmmm.....define classic.
Favorite 80s Teen Movie:
It's too hard to choose between Pretty in Pink and Sixteen Candles... Oh! If you must: then Pretty in Pink, because I love Ducky.
Favorite 90s Teen Movie:
Erm....I repeat 10 Things I Hate About You
Favorite Teen Movie within the last five years:
Bend it Like Beckam, I'll admit, I'm not a sports girl, but I loved this movie.
Favorite Romance in a Teen Movie:
The romance between Derek and Sara in Save the Last Dance
Favorite Character in a Teen Movie:
Katerina Stratford
Favorite Kiss in a Teen Movie:
Well, if you must....Any kiss between Tristan and Isolde in Tristan and Isolde
Favorite Quote from a Teen Movie:
"Am I that transparent? I want you, I need you, Oh baby, oh baby."
-Katarina Stratford (she's saying this sarcastically
Favorite Teen Movie Actor:
Jon Cryer
Favorite Teen Movie Actress:
Julia Stiles

Toodles,
Sookie

4 comments:

Bohae said...

Yes, Bend it Like Beckam was pretty good :) Oh, on a random note: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE READING THE GOLDEN COMPASS!! THAT IS SUCH A GOOD BOOK! I LOVE THAT SERIES!!

All right, enough of exclamation points. Anyway, the His Dark Materials trilogy is amazing, in my opinion. I absolutely love those books.. what's your opinion, anyway??

Anidori-Isilee said...

I've never seen any of those movies. No idea.

His Dark Materials is great, and The Golden Compass is the best.

Erin said...

I actually haven't seen any of these movies either!

Sookie said...

Never seen any of those movies? *Makes a dramatic noise* the horror! No, they're fine movies, especially Bend it Like Beckam, but none are my absolute favorite.
I'll post my opinion on His Dark Material soon.