Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Lords and Ladies, I present to you...

The Eclipse Prom
I will be attending this event tonight with my black dress and gloves, and a camera strapped to my hand. Of course I'll give you the whole enchilada, I usually do, along with some pictures of me and one of my best friends Mari going to our first prom ever at a bookstore.
"Let's look at it this way," Mari said to me when we decided we would go, "You don't go to a prom at Barnes and Nobles everyday now do you?"
There is supposed to be games, prizes, a reading of the second chapter of Eclipse, and, of course, the release of the book itself. I can't wait!
See you on the other side!
-Sookie.
Ps. Is anyone going to the Prom as one of the characters? I thought about it, but decided against going as Victoria or Bella (Victoria would work with my hair--but I have the perfect dress for Bella). If anyone has pictures I want to see them! I'll post my pictures as soon as I can...

2 comments:

Erin said...

Have fun, I look forward to the pics!

Anidori-Isilee said...

I'm not even sure if my bookstore had an Eclipse Prom. Of course, the signing the I might be going to apparently has the theme of Eclipse Prom....