Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Test Results

EEK!!!!!!!!!! I got my AP English test results in, as well as the ACT results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel a bit like Harry, Ron, and Hermione when they get their OWL scores. (Yes--that's right. My brain is still an abundant snow-globe of Pottermania--I won't be able to get it off my mind until Deathly Hallows comes out, and I've read at least five times).
Anyway, the results are:
AP English: 3
(squee! A 3 means I'm qualified to not have to take English Comp. in college!)
ACT: all high 20's for my reading &
grammar usage, plus a nice high score for my essay (it also came with a note attached that I had taken a decisive point of view and responded well to the prompt--so maybe all those horrid practice essays in English didn't go to waste), a medium score in science, and a pretty low score in math.
But--I'll just have to let that one go.
Anyway: greetings and tidings of joy to those who've taken these tests now or in the past, and good luck for those who will take them next year or the next!
-Sookie

2 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats!!

Sookie said...

Thank you!