Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tap Dancing with Slytherins (And Neville too!)

Okay, I believe this is the second strangest dream up against my last one, Riding in Elevators with Voldemort.


This time I'm running away from my house to go live at Hogwarts, only it's in the Golden Age--the Roaring Twenties. And instead of wizard robes, everyone at Hogwarts is wearing pinstripe suits, top hats, and shiny tap shoes.

So--and this is by far the strangest thing that has ever happened to me in a dream--I'm forced to tap dance with the Slytherins (which include Malfoy, Voldemort, Snape,yes, Snape, Bellatrix Lestrange, her father, Crabbe Goyle, almost everyone who's a Slytherin that's mentioned in the HP books. Because if I don't, I'll be killed.

So there are all these twenties-gangester-type slytherins, all making me tap dance. And who else to come to my rescue but Neville Longbottom? We tap dance our way out of the Slytherin common room, somehow miraculously past all the mean-looking Slytherins, and make our way outside where we have to steal a car and drive way away from Hogwarts.
And this time my dream ends with the rather glorious image of Neville Longbottom in twenties-attire, driving our gettaway car.


Now talk about weird!

-Sookie

2 comments:

Erin said...

HAHAHAHA!

Musical Theatre Spot said...

Any dream with tap dancing in it is a good dream, though, right? :-D

~Adam