Friday, July 27, 2007

New Sites & Such

Okay, since I'm a site-a-holic, I thought I'd just take the time to point out the new new ones I've made.
NEW!
Over My Head on Flickr! : Right now all it has is pictures from the Release party, but I'm planning to take some pics at the Eclipse Prom (when the third book in the Twilight series is going to be released)--where I'll be dressed as the main character--Bella. And I'm dying my hair! This time dark brown--almost black. I'm excited to see what it's going to look like. Also since I'm a senior this year, I'll be the annoying tear-eyed girl with a camera strapped to her hand nearly everyday at school. So expect more pictures soon!

Spooky Sookie at Livejournal : Also called "Spinner's End". (You can see where I'm drawing inspiration here). It's acting as a sort of interum website right now while I learn more HTML/CSS. I'll be putting up an archive of my reviews there also.

The Long Project : I'm working on resurrecting my old first website. But I won't post much until I learn how to make my own template for it.

Well, that's it for now. But don't think I won't be a dunderhead and start anymore new websites. Because it's likely that I will.

No comments: