Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Mini-Post

Wow, right now I'm busier than I've ever been before summer ends. I'm trying to hold down two jobs, summer school (had to take a course our of requirement--not because I failed anything; though with the way things were going in Physics last year--that's surprising), and writing and reading. I think I might just put my "Busy Reading Eclipse" banner up now, even though I've had no luck in finding an early copy (A couple thousand or so got shipped and put in stores early--though they should have considered TEXAS when choosing where to put the early bird books, because no one in my city seems to ever find ARCs....).
I know I promised to review Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. So here's my review in seven words:
Loved it, though I miss Remus and Tonks.
Well, okay that's eight words but whatever.
WHY???? Why did my two favorite characters (besides the trio and Ginny) have to die???? WHY?????
The world of fiction is an absurd place.
I love it, but its crazy (I mean, she could have killed off Draco for all I care....But Remus and Tonks? At least their son hasn't died....YET).
Anyway, does anyone have an early-bird copy of Eclipse that they don't want?
Because I, for one would LOVE to have it.

7 comments:

Anidori-Isilee said...

Sorry. No copy of Eclipse. Only a week, though. Not too long.

Tonks and Lupin's deaths didn't really upset me that much, not like some of the other ones did....

Erin said...

Oooh! ADORE the new banner!!

I was more sad about Dobby than Remus and Tonks. But it's still very sad. :(

Sookie said...

I was very sad about Dobby too,and Mad-Eye, and Hedwig.

Sookie said...

And thank you! I thought it was time for a new header.... :-)

Bohae said...

I get sad when there are deaths in books. But I guess that's the way things go. The person who dies always has someone who mourns over them.

Nice post, by the way ;)

Sookie said...

Thanks :o)

Andreya said...

Hi Nice Blog .Setting the backlight to “always on” will significantly reduce your mini ipod battery life. Only use the backlight when necessary.