Saturday, July 14, 2007

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix



Just this morning I woke up early to see the 10:00 showing of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I'm not sure how exactly I'm going to express how I much I loved this movie. It was wonderful--David Yates did a really great job on keeping the movie cut to the very basic story of the book, while still adding in the fun details from it.
Some parts were hilarious--some outrageous, some so sad that I just wanted to cry.
I won't give away anything--but I do want to say, if you can see it, please do--because it's easily the best movie of the summer so far!
Ooh--and some of my favorite new characters portrayed are:


Dolores Umbrudge

Imelda Staunton played the part perfectly. Being evil, silly, and terribly nasty, but over all a definitely love-to-hate character, I think Professor Umbridge was one of the best new characters played.






Luna (Looney) Lovegood
Evanna Lynch is an amazing actress!!!!

I love Luna Lovegood and I was amazed at the movie by how well she was portrayed. Looniness and all.












Argus Filch



Okay, so he's not a new character, but he was hilarious in this movie!

-Sookie

Ps. I will have June top five soon! Just...One....more...book!!!!
























No comments: