Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Leapin' Lizards!!!

Okay, I've been writing this story for a total of, like, three hours, but I thought that I'd make a place for it anyway-just in case I decide I REALLY like the story (so far titled THE LIZARD KING), I might want to have a few samples of it up so that I can get others' opinion.
So-if you've got the time-I'e really appreciated it if you went HERE to check it out (I've only got one short portion of chapter one on there). Oh, and just to say-it's getting a lot more interesting as I write it-so if this first part of chapter 1 is not that interesting-that the whole story is not like that. I hope you enjoy it, though!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Mmm...just the way I like stories to start: three girls traveling to their "evil" aunt's manor...and a catchy title, too!

Sookie said...

Thank you!

Sookie said...

About the name: let's just say that there are going to be lizards involved. Very soon.

Erin said...

Sweet. :)

Bethany said...

Neat! I like it!

Erin said...

http://scottwesterfeld.com/blog/?p=223

What do you think?