Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Just a quick post

This is just a quick post to answer some questions and more.
Erin: I thought the German Uglies covers were awesome-especially the last (the Pretties one freaks me out a little). But I still love the American covers. Just cause...I can't really explain it. But the German covers are great, too.
Also-about the Lizard King, you can see the second part of Chapter One just underneath part one (follow the yellow brick LINK).
Hope you enjoy!
(The second part is a little bit creepier-and you get to meet the amazing, stunning, and otherwise cowardly Milford-I'm still debating on whether to change his name to Milton or not-what do you think?)
-Sookie

Ps. Listen HERE for my playlist for Blue Bloods (by Melissa De La Cruz), which I totally forgot to add the sequel-Masquerade-to my reading list.

PPS. If you follow that link-be sure to look to the far right and scroll down. It's the thing that says "Juke Box" or something like that.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I like the German covers better than the American. Especially 'Ugly' and 'Special'....but I agree with what the author said about 'Pretty'....you need to be kind of scared...Pretties ARE freaky if we would see them nowadays!

Still enjoying the story, I hope you post more soon. :)

Sookie said...

Thanks! I will!