Friday, June 29, 2007

The IN Weekly

Want to know what IN and what's OUT?
Want to join the INNEST most coolest news blog community, ever? Run by ESME SQUALOR the City's Sixth Most Important Financial Advisor?
Then join The In Weekly.
You can post what you think is IN, or what you think is most definitely OUT.
And expect that each week you will see a post by Esme: girlfriend of evil genious, wonderfully talented actor, and overall cool Count Olaf.
There will be fan art, recipes, custom buttons, Baudelaire orphans....OOPS! I meant....and lots of other IN things too.
How to join?
e-mail Esme:
theinweekly@hotmail.com
Just say something like "I wanna joinTIW", so she'll know how to weed out the good from the spam.
Then I'll add your e-mail to the list of "invites" and you'll be sent with an invitation to join the blog within seconds.
Oh yeah--and spread the word! There are only three members at the moment!
-Sookie

2 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, can we just say, "great minds think alike"? A few years ago I put out an IN NEWSLETTER for my friends every other week, I think it was. I even got fan mail. ;) It was so much fun to create....

When I get back from my trip I'll think about joining...

Sookie said...

Heh! Apparently they do! I would have loved to recieve your newsletter!!!!!!
I'm not sure that I'm going to keep it up very much since A. The book series is already finished and B. because I have plenty of other projects to work on.