Thursday, June 21, 2007

Harry Potter Mini-Meme

Created by moi!

1. Butterbeer or pumpkin juice?
pumpkin juice--because I've always wanted to try it.

2. What House would you most likely (or want to) be in in Hogwarts?
Gryffindor

3. If you were an animagus, what animal would you turn into?
lioness--I've always had a thing for lions, ever since I was little when I'd rent national geographic videos solely on lions, and every toy I owned had to be connected with lions some way. And this was somewhat before THE LION KING came out.

4. What character do you empathize with, or resemble best?
Luna, "Looney", Lovegood. I don't really look like her description-but I'm a lot like her. I'm a bit of a freak/geek but then, I'm willing to believe in things that most people do not.

5. What position do you play at Quidditch?
Seeker is the only thing that sounds fun.

6. Which teacher is your favorite?
Professor McGonnigall (I'm sure that's spelled horribly), because she rocks my socks, especially in Harry Potter 5 (my favorite chapter in the whole book is "Career Advice" where that horrible teacher--Professor Umbridge--tells her that Harry has no chance of becoming an Auror and she ignores her and tells Harry something like, "Even if I have to tutor you every single night, I'll make sure you're an auor if it's the last thing I do!")

7. Any Harry Potter 7 predictions?
We'll see Harry, Ron, Hermione, and maybe even the Weasly twins at the end of the book-and we'll see what they've become, who they've married....etc.


2 comments:

Erin said...

I think I'll do this, since I was such a naughty girl and didn't do your other one....

Sookie said...

Oh it's okay! I'm glad you like this one, though!