Sunday, May 27, 2007

Some things I did not know about Josh Groban

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Josh groban!

  1. Josh groban is the only bird that can swim but not fly.
  2. In the 1600s, tobacco was frequently prescribed to treat headaches, bad breath and josh groban.
  3. There are 336 dimples on josh groban.
  4. Josh groban is black with white stripes, not white with black stripes.
  5. If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets josh groban.
  6. Josh groban can be very poisonous if injected intravenously!
  7. It is bad luck to light three cigarettes with the same josh groban.
  8. Josh grobanicide is the killing of josh groban!
  9. Czar Paul I banished josh groban to Siberia for marching out of step!
  10. It takes a lobster approximately 7 years to grow to be josh groban.
I am interested in - do tell me about

I tag anyone who wants to see what they didn't know about whatever they are interested in (I put in Josh Groban- one of my favorite singers!)

No comments: