Thursday, April 5, 2007

Jane Eyre Covers

Okay-here are the last batch of classic covers I've re-made.
Here they are:


The green dress cover:

Definitely one of my favorites. This was a stock image from Getty Images. I didn't do much to it except brush it over with some spidery-looking caligraphic text brush and then add a little pink to the woman's skin to make her look less stark-white. I love how this one turned out.


















The Mandatory Flowers Cover:

I like this one, too. It's not my absolute favorite, but I love the fonts and the strange diamond-effect surrounding the words "Jane Eyre"


The Victorian Dress Cover:
I love this one!!!! The only thing I wish I would have done differently is to make the font of the Jane Eyre more stand-out-ish and the font for Charlotte bronte not so shadowed.
What do ya'll think?

3 comments:

Erin said...

The first one is SO BEAUTIFUL.

Farm Girl said...

I love the green dress!

Erin said...

Sooo when are you going to post your top five books of March? ;)