Friday, March 23, 2007

An Interview Meme

This is from Erin's blog. All questions from her are highlighted in green.



1. If you could co-star in a movie with a famous (or not-so-famous) actor or actress, who would you pick?
Hard one-but I guess I'd have to say Sydney Poitier (back in the old days, anyway), because he's such a great actor. If you haven't heard of him or watched any of his amazing movies-go to IMDB.
2. If you were a villain in a book, who would you be?
Um-I'd have to say Queen Ivi (from Fairest by Gail Carson Levine)
3. Best book you've read this year?
Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
4. If your life were a book, what genre would it be?
I'm not sure my life could be labeled in any one genre. Most likely it would be a blend of comedy, fantasy, tragedy, and a little bit of romance.
5. If the past month of your life were made into a movie, what would be its theme song?
Oooh! This is my favorite question so far! Great one Erin! Okay, here we go.
I had to look through all my iTunes and sample songs before deciding but here it is:

I would hope it would be You Are Loved (Don't Give Up) by Josh Groban. Who I saw live in concert last night!!!!!!!!!! I was so psyched that I made an avatar for the occasion (of course)


I made it bigger so you can see him better.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks for your answers! Hm, I'll have to check out Elsewhere...

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

I do believe I will do this one.