Tuesday, January 2, 2007

TAG

Thank you, Miss Erin, for this TAG
Three things that scare me: failure, being alone, bugs of any kind except lady bugs and millipedes (centipedes are the dangerous ones, so I was told)

Three people who make me laugh: I can only pick three? Alright, here goes: Kat, Lauren Graham on Gilmore Girls, my Mom

Three things I love: writing, reading, BLOGGING!

Three things I hate: loneliness, abusers, fear

Three things I don't understand: Why girls are so insecure about their weight all to get a guy when he doesn’t care in the first place, boys who send random e-mails who like you when you’re totally giving them “the vibe” that you don’t return those feelings (think of a Mr. Collins situation-that’s sort of what I’m going through right now), religions that make absolutely no sense

Three things on my desk: computer, Writing Magic by Gail Carson Levine , Water Bottle

Three things I'm doing right now: trying to write something of worth, listening to Evanescence, drinking water

Three things I want to do before I die: visit Italy, sit in the booth at the pub where CS Lewis and JRR Tolkien sat and discussed their fantasy novels or whatever at Oxford, publish a novel

Three things I can do: write poetry, make people laugh, read fairly fast

Three things you should listen to: “Call me when you Sober” by Evanescence (by the way-the title and music video have nothing to do with the actual song), “Walking my Gargoyle” by The Gothic Archies, “You are Loved (don’t give up)” Josh Groban


Three things you should never listen to: Anything by Ashlee Simpson, gratuitous cussing in movies, my car’s breaks squealing.

Three things I'd like to learn: Italian, Italian-style cooking, and French Cooking

Three favorite foods: Mozzarella cheese puffs, Pei Wei chicken, anything French

Three beverages I drink regularly: Dr. Pepper, Water, IZZE Sparkling Lemon Juice

Three TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid: The X files, Ella Enchanted (by Gail Carson Levine), Amelia’s Notebook (by Marissa Moss)


Three Blogger friends that I am going to tag: any three people who chance upon this and haven’t done it already

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Sit in the booth at the pub where CS Lewis and JRR Tolkien sat and discussed their fantasy novels or whatever at Oxford"

ME TOO.