Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sorry Sorry

Sorry that I haven't (really) written in awhile (and the stuff I have written isn't really that great).
Today I was sick and didn't go to school-it was a glorious day of mostly reading and sleeping. Still, I haven't finished Ophelia or the other book I've been meaning to pick up.
I promise, promise, promise that I won't forget the top five books of the month. However, it's probably going to be like top two books of the month, since I've been particularly lazy in reading new books this month. I keep wanting to revert back to my comfort books (such as Pride and Prejudice, Twilight, A Great and Terrible Beauty).
January hasn't been the greatest month for me so far, especially since the situation seems to be getting worse and worse at my school.
I just found out that I may be switching schools next year. On the bad side-I would have to go to a brand new school in my last year of High School. However on the (maybe) good side-I wouldn't have to deal with the people I'm having to deal with everyday. Hopefully.
Any opinions on this? From anyone who's had to switch schools?

4 comments:

Erin said...

I hope you feel better soon!!

And I also hope Ophelia is good, since I just got a copy via a book swap. :)

just.mads said...

Awww, that is rough!! I was sick last week, and still am. Just in time for mid-terms, go figure. Hang in there!!! I also keep reverting back to comfort books, all of the ones you mentioned above and more. I loved loved loved Opheila, enjoy it. The ending is a but slow, but trudge through it, it ends nicely.

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

I will be praying that you have wisdom in this decision.

Sookie said...

Thank You Pickles! And thank you everyone!