Monday, January 15, 2007

Snow Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I have a snow day ha ha ha ha ha ha *happy dance* happy dance* Tango by myself around the room!!!!*
Snow Day! Snow Day! Here in south Texas!

God is awesome- Awesome is God.....
*Doing another solo tango* Now my dad has come into the computer room* I shang-hai him into tango-ing with me*


Photos: The first is a picture of when it snowed here in my hometown the day after I was born, and the second is a picture of a snowflake made of clay.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snow! We've had tons around here. Along with temps in the negative teens!

Sookie said...

Wow! I'm not sure it's quite that cold here in Texas!

Anonymous said...

Your comment was very sweet! :) Snow in Texas? I didn't realize that's where you were. Hmm, I am surprised.

Anonymous said...

Your post made me smile!

Sookie said...

Well, it's not ACTUALLY snow. It's little pellets of ice that sort of look like snow.
Glad to make you smile, Erin :)
I love to make people smile!