Tuesday, January 9, 2007

PSATerrific


Well, my PSAT scores are in.
Ha ha (sorry-just had to laugh there. Have you ever been in a bad situation where you just HAVE to laugh).
Well-in Critical Reading and and Writing I didn't do so bad.
In Critical reading I got a 50 (or 500 if it would have been the SAT)
In Writing I got a 47.
Math-haha- a 37.
My total score is 134 (1340).
It puts me in the 41 percentile.
Okay well-better go change into all black clothes and mourn my future-because, indeed, it looks as if maybe I'm going to clown college.

-Sookie
ps. Some prayer would be greatly appreciated.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm not exactly sure what all those scores mean, but I'll pray for ya! :)

Anonymous said...

I never understood those scores...I hated SAT. Try ACT. I liked it better. :) Hey, keep trying and working hard. You'll see results!

Farm Girl said...

I took my PSAT both when I was a Sophomore and a Junior and neither one was very, um, promising. My scores were about where your scores are. Needless to say I was also little worried, but then I took my ACT and did a lot better. A lot better. I don't know what exactly made my ACT so much better, but it always could have been maybe just the way they worded the questions. Or it could have been that lovely (sarcasm here) year of Latin. Who knows.

Bethany who came over from Miss Erin's blog to say Hi. :)

Rabenstrange said...

At first I saw that 1340 and I was thinking, "What's she whining about, that's like 80 something percentile?" Then I realized that it's the new SAT with the writing section and 2400 instead of 1600 points.

Anyhow, don't stress out about it. The key to the SAT is reading a ton of books, especially old books.

Sookie said...

Thanks for the encouragement, guys. It's much appreciated. At least it was the PSAT and not the actual SAT.....