Saturday, January 13, 2007

Loverly



All I want is a room somewhere,
Far away from the cold night air.
With one enormous chair,
Aow, wouldn't it be loverly?
Lots of choc'lates for me to eat,
Lots of coal makin' lots of 'eat.
Warm face, warm 'ands, warm feet,
Aow, wouldn't it be loverly?
Aow, so loverly sittin' abso-bloomin'-lutely still.
I would never budge 'till spring
Crept over me windowsill.
Someone's 'ead restin' on my knee,
Warm an' tender as 'e can be. 'ho takes good care of me, Aow, wouldn't it be loverly?
Loverly, loverly, loverly, loverly

-Audrey Hepburn MY FAIR LADY





All I want is a room somewhere.....
Well sung, Audrey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Audrey was marvelous in that movie! However, she did not voice all of her songs - you can read my posts about it here and here.

That's one of my favorite movies!

Sookie said...

It's one of my favorite movies too!!
I've always said: It wasn't nominated for eight academy awards for nothing!!!