Wednesday, December 6, 2006

The Top Five

The Top Five Books of November
Explanation & Table of Contents
For those of you who don't know-I usually try to post a picture and a mini review for five of the books out of my monthly reading that I think best deserve recognition. In this case, I've never posted them this way until now. All you have to do to see the top five books is scroll down. It starts with honorable Mentions and then goes into the ThreeWinners.
Enjoy!
-Sookie
Table of Contents

First Post: Honorable Mention #1

Second Post: Honorable Mention#2

Third Post: 3rd Place Winner

Fourth Post: 2nd Place Winner

Fifth Post: 1st Place Winner

Sixth Post: You've gone too far, but will see a fascinating (and very very long) response from me to another blogger's comments and questions (it was so long I should have made it a post).

1 comment:

Erin said...

Woo-hoo! This is such a fun idea.