Sunday, December 17, 2006

Tag

I was not tagged, but I liked this one so I'll do it anyway.

A - Available/Single?
Available, most def.
B - Best Friend?
my best friend is Kat. But I have some foreign friends, e-mail buddies, and blog friends that I also like a lot.
C- Cake or Pie?
Mmm....hard one. I'm such a sweet tooth. But I think I'll go with cake. Since I had some today-for my birthday!
D - Drink Of Choice?
Tea (as long as it's flavored and unsweetened), Water, Dr. Pepper, Coffee (as long as it's from Starbucks or Moondollars and LOADED with sugar and calories).
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday?
My green ipod nano-it's so awesome!
F - Favorite Color?
Green, I think. But I also like dark blue, red, and gold.
G - Gummy Bears or Worms?
Gummy Bears-because they're sweet and I love the pineapple ones.
H - Hometown?
San Antonio, Texas
I - Indulgence?
Sweets, Chocolate, and Barnes and Noble books!
J - January or February?
February-because it contains Valentines day.
K - Kids
Maybe in the future-for now, they're just fun to play with.
L - Life Is Incomplete Without?
God, the Bible, pen&paper, my computer, telephone
M - Marriage Date?
Perhaps in the future
N- Number Of Siblings?
0, I'm an only child
O - Oranges or Apples?
Oranges-because they're sweeter and exotic
P - Phobias/Fears?
Lots: failure, heights, angry customers, spiders, wasps, bees
Q - Favorite Quote?
"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same." -The Fray
R- Reason to Smile?
God loves me, Christmastime, turning eighteen
S - Season?
well it's suppose to be winter here in Texas, but it's now more like Spring
T – I Tag
Sparky
U - Unknown Fact about Me?
I don't like jewelry all that much, though I buy it and recieve it alot
V - Vegetable you don't like?
Radish
W - Worst Habit?
becoming obsessed with the things I like and do
X - X-rays You've Had?
One-for a broken thumb, that's when the doctor found out that I was super double jointed in my fingers-because my finger joints are part cartilage
Y - Your Favorite Food?
Anything Sweet; Chinese food at Pei Wei, fried mushrooms, honey biscuits
Z - Zodiac Sign?
Aw heck-I know it. I'm not exactly PROUD of knowing it, but whatev. It's the archer-saggitarius. I'm not like what it says at all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! A fellow gummy bear fan. :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY SOOKIE! :-D

I like the quote, and I get obsessed with things a lot too.

When is your party?

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY SOOKIE! :-D

I like the quote, and I get obsessed with things a lot too.

When is your party?

Sookie said...

Today was my party-everyone had a blast. I invented several games that tie in with Lemony Snicket, too.
Count Olaf's anagrams and The Garish Game-which you had to think of all of the synonyms of bad you could in five minutes.
The prize was a box of "Chortling" Chocolates!

Anonymous said...

Aah, sounds so fun! Sorry I couldn't make it. ;)