Friday, December 8, 2006

SNOW!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's snowing. Yes, snowing, here in San Antonio.
And I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Though, I must say, I hate driving in it. But still-it's snow. And it's a miracle!
I just hope it snows more and more and more until we're all covered.
Oh-I can't wait to make snow angels!
I've always felt deprived as a child because I could never make a snow angel. Or build a snowman.
I just hope the flakes stick and don't melt into rain.
Oh! And I can't wait to see snowflakes! Or stick my toungue out to catch snow and eat it!
I wonder what snow tastes like........
Hmm...
Anyway-off to go sit in front of a window and watch it snow like kids in the movies (except they all have this board look on their faces and I will be anything but bored).

-Sookie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cool! I, too, love to just sit by the window and watch the snow fall. . . .

Unfortunately it rained here today and all of the beautiful snow is gone. :-( Hope your's lasts!

Sookie said...

It didn't last very long :(. But it was good while it did last. I'm just thankful that it fell at all.
My Swedish friend has just come here as an exhcange student and she was really bummed that this was going to be her first Christmas without snow. So I'm glad she got some snow, and I'm glad I got some too :)

Anonymous said...

I love snow angels! I don't do them as often as I would like though, because everyone finds it to be a perfect opportunity to pelt me with snowballs. :)