1. What is the worst gift you've ever recieved for Christmas
The worst gift I've ever recieved was a huge tin filled with all kinds of popcorn-that was completely stale. It tasted pretty awful.
2. What is the best gift you've ever recieved for Christmas
The best gift I've ever gotten was my computer (when I was thirteen-it behaved so well back then, I'm afraid today that's just not the case)
3. What's your funniest Christmas memory
My cat climbed the Christmas tree when I was nine-in an attempt to eat the angel ornament on top (she really loved to chew on a great piece of metal-or a klondike bar) and made the whole thing tumble down right on my aunt Lola-who was a chronic grumbler
4. When you hear the word "Christmas", what do you think of?
I think of the Nativity Story-of Jesus' birth and all that it means to me.
I also think of my aunt Lola showered in twinkling Christmas ornaments, looking madder than I'd ever seen her before.
5. When you hear the word "Santa Claus" what do you think of?
I think of the time when I stayed up late to see if the Jolly Good Man was coming down my chimney-instead to see my mom feeding the treats I'd set out for Santa Clause to my cat. Oh, memories....
6. If someone could give you the most perfect gift (for you) what would it be?
It would be a huge mansion full of books a never-ending pot of coffee.
Alright-I tag everyone who reads this and feels compelled to do it.