Tuesday, November 14, 2006

On Mormonism

I don't know why, but I scoured the internet looking for a Christian perspective on Mormonism and the book of Mormon.
Go here to read what I found.

It's pretty interesting. I think it was really written for Mormons who are questioning their beliefs (to those I say-rock on! And please click the link), so I don't understand everything that it refers to, but it is a fairly easy read (some essays I read were nearly impossible for anyone who didn't have a PHD to read).
For any Christians, or non-Christians, who've seen that nice little comercial on TV that has the two women talking about their faith and where the one woman says, "I read the book of Mormon. It's a companion to the Bible" and are wondering what the whole Mormon and companion thing is about, I really suggest that you read this.
Blessings,
Sookie

Ps. If you are Mormon, and reading this, please don't be offended. I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. To understand why I believe that the Mormon faith is inaccurate, please click the link.

No comments: