Thursday, November 9, 2006

Five Things Little Known About Me

A tag from Miss Erin.

Five Things You Didn't Know About Sookie

1. My left foot is one and a half shoe sizes larger than my right foot.
2. I am legally blind in my right eye
3. I still drive a white mercury sable (fondly named The Lady of The Lake) regardless of said eye.
4. I hate sitting down in long periods of time, so when I write stories and feel particularly energetic, I run a lap around my house.
5. I was named after two great grandmothers on the two different sides of my family who both were called the same thing but really had the name Mary

5 comments:

Sparky the Happy Giraffe said...

I always like hearing unusual things about people, but have an awful time trying to think of them for myself sometimes. I guess maybe I assume things about me aren't unusual.

Erin said...

Your left foot is - whoa. So I suppose you have to buy two separate pairs of the same shoe when you shop for shoes?

I love the name of your car. :)

Sookie said...

No, I just buy shoes that are a half size smaller than my left foot and a size larger than my right.
It all works out somehow...anyway-I don't buy shoes too often. I'm much happier shopping for books!
Erin, whats your author name on NaNoWriMo (Nationalnovel writing month)? Mine is absolvable.

Sookie said...

Sparky-we all have our unusualness buried deep down inside. I'll bet that you'll find something in you that's a bit out of the ordinary.

Erin said...

Mine is mimagirl. I will add you to my buddies!