Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Recipe for Stress Cream Pie


A List Of Ingredients

1 LLLOOONNNNGGG PSAT practice test that sits, waiting, in my backpack-probably laughing at me and twirling its mustache-if practice tests have mustaches

1 finely ground art project that I've barely started, that's due the day after the PSAT

1 PSAT-tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

1 National Merit Scholarship that I'd really like to be qualified for.

2 incomplete homework assignment

assorted fruits such as: haggard, tired, worn out, stretched to the max, and worn thin
any of these will due.


Mis contents in a bowl, stir and preheat to-10000 degrees (that's what it feels like here in Texas)

Cook, add crust and whipped cream, mmm....isn't Sookie's stress tatsy? It goes just perfect with Irritable Lemonade...

3 comments:

mollyominous said...

No one stresses like you do, Sookie. But I must say-your recipe sounds absolutely delish!
Perhaps I should try it sometime...

Sparky the Happy Giraffe said...

Mmm. Sorry. I have a paper to write, a personality test thing that will take multiple pages, etc., etc.... I empathize.

Erin said...

Not fun!

That's another thing on my hate list, lol. STRESS. :P