Tuesday, October 10, 2006

New Stories


Well, that's that. I just finished watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. And for some reason the movie-and the music-provoked a few ideas out of me.
October is now becoming something entirely different.
But I DO have just a slight attachment to the name (October Sterling), which I'm still not sure whether to change or not.
Anyway, here are just some book suggestions that I've read and not been able to review:

Pirates! by Celia Reese is an excellant book-it really brings out you're pirate spirit within-ARG!

And of course the third Harry Potter book-it will always be one of my favorites. I'm reading the fourth one now, and I like it also.


I haven't finished Blood Red Horse yet, but I have a feeling that I will soon. And so far it's pretty good.

Cheers :)
Sookie

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'll check out Pirates!

The third is one of my fave Harry Potter's also. :)

Did you like The Hollow Kingdom?

Sookie said...

LOVED IT!!!!
But it was so sad, near the end.
But the actual ending turned out good.
I'll actually review that one before returning it to the library.
Thanks for recomending it to me :)