Friday, October 27, 2006

Lazy Friday....

Today was a glorious, lazy friday. The teachers just finally had to give up trying to teach and let us roam around outside. The weather was beautiful-my absolute idea of perfect weather-warm but not humid. Sunlit but not heat-stroke hot. And insanely windy.
So windy that it might just blow me away if I'm not careful...
I spent the rest of the day lazing around with my friends. Therese (a Swedish exchange student) showed me pictures of her summer home in Sweden. Which is cool, because I really want to visit europe some day.
I also got to eat alot-John made a rockin' punpkin pie from scratch and Therese made Swedish cheesecake (a family recipe of theirs) and after eating some, I threatened that I might just have to travel back to Sweden in her suitcase-just to get some more of that cheesecake-it was awesome.
Dottie and I talked about books (Twilight&New Moon by stephenie meyer mostly) as always, and also how crazy it is that Stephenie Meyer is Mormon.
Also-we, the prom comittee, picked out a prom theme today-Sunset Sillhouette, which is just a re-naming of Twilight Tattoo (Dottie and I both decided we'd like to just keep the theme Twilight). But we can't use Twilight Tattoo because we're a Christian school and that's not very acceptable.
Ahhh, but it was such a glorious, wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Sounds lovely. :)

Sookie said...

yyyeeesss it was!!!
Now I'm working on the prompt story. Glad you got some ideas from it :)