Monday, October 16, 2006

I've been Tagged

1) Which would you rather be: Divinely beautiful, or dazzlingly clever, or angelically good?
Dazzlingly clever of course
2) What makes a good book? Are there different types of good books?
In my opinion, a book is good when it's not boring, not too repetitive, and has likable characters and
a plot line that's somewhat believable, even if it is fantastical (ie. Harry Potter can't just decide one day that he wants to join lord voldemort all of a sudden and Ella from Ella Enchanted can't just decide to runaway from Kyrria randomly after she and the prince are married); there are different types of good books, I'll place them into categories : there's books that make you cry everytime you read them, books that make you laugh so hard your sides hurt, and books that are so good you never want them to end.
3) Does a good movie require different components?
Yes, somewhat. In my opinion, a good movie is made up of talented actors, muscicians, crew...etc. The more talented they are-the better!
4) Write a short essay on something from someone else's point of view...
Er...I'm going to have to write a major essay for English AP tomorrow, and I'm drawing a blank on scenarios from someone else's point of view....


Okay, I tag.....everyone who read this! And Molly, of course.
Sookie :)

No comments: