Monday, September 25, 2006

It's Official




My new character's name is officially October Sterling. SSSOOO many people have said they loved that name. Don't ask me why. And now that it's October Sterling I have SO many more ideas for the story-so the name works. And now it's just stuck in my head. It won't change again.
But anyway just to give you some vague idea of what the story is-it's a short story in diary form. I'm a bit scared about that because I've never really written in that form except when I make up little stories for my eight year old cousin to read. And this is a full-on project that is due for English. Yikes!!
Hopefully I'll find time to post some of it up here on my blog.
For right now, I just need to write.
Sincerely,
Spooky Sookie

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oooh, sounds cool, I hope you can share it with us!

I'm glad you went with that name. :)