Thursday, September 21, 2006

Five (fiction) Books I That I could not live on a deserted island without






1. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine-this is the book that started it all. Before I read Ella Enchanted, I hated reading. But thanks to Gail Carson Levine-I probably wouldn't have made the same grades in sixth grade English without her book. Oh, interesting fact-after reading this book, I've had this addiction to Cinderella stories




2. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer- I LOVE this book. It's the sequel to Twilight and it's my favorite so far in the Twilight series. The only problem with New Moon is that the next book-Eclipse didn't come attached to it.
How am I ever going to wait for Eclipse???? I'd like the publishers to answer that!!


3. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
If you haven't read this book already-you MUST!!!!!!!









4. Jane Eyre
I relate to this girl SSOOO much! Except for the whole "in love with your employer" thing.




5. A diary or notebook-how else would I write my stories? On Wilson Soccer Balls?













1 comment:

Erin said...

I've read Ella Enchanted and Jane Eyre and LOVED them both. However I haven't read Twilight or its sequel...heard a lot about them tho!