Friday, September 22, 2006

Crashing a Bash

Hello there,
Just getting ready for a party at Scenic Loop Cafe (if you do not live in San Antonio, you might not know where this is).
I was sick today (barometic pressure-I don't adapt well with the weather this early in Fall, usually it's only until late October when that "under the weather" feeling lifts), so I got to skip school (somewhat-I went for the first four classes). And that was fun (as fun as sleeping can be), but I didn't get to go to Barnes and Noble (my favorite booksellers) like I thought I would. And now I'm forced to wait until tomorrow to get Fairest. Urrg....such an awful feeling-waiting to buy a book you really want.
:(
But no worries,
I still am reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (my favorite characters so far besides the obvious three are Gilderoy Lockhart and Dobby). But tonight I won't get a chance to read it-cuz I'll be partying (sort of).
Later,
Sookie



1 comment:

Erin said...

Dobby rocks!! When my mom read that book aloud to us she made him sound so funny. :)